The Patient Portal is a web-based system that serves as a secure communication vehicle between you and the clinic. Once you log into the Portal with your user name and password, you can see information that is pulled directly from your electronic record at the clinic.
Patients can access their account through this link:
Patient Portal provides the following services:
- Request medication refills
- Communication of laboratory results from staff to patient
- Review Patient’s medical summary, medication list, treatment history and visitation dates
- Schedule requests, patient directed scheduling, and waiting list requests
- Limited communication regarding on-going treatment
How to Sign Up
The portal is available for new and established patients!
Please return the consent form (found here: Patient Portal Consent Form) and bring to your next office visit or fax to 407-894-2364.
You will be given a secure login and password in the email that you provide and access (https://healthportalsite.com/cvi) to get started!